Sunday, June 21, 2009

Broadway + Country = Jam Session

Yesterday afternoon I took up a new hobby... co-hosting a SCAD radio show. That's right, you read correctly. My new friend Jennifer invited me to be her sidekick for a two-hour specialty show featuring country music (my forte) and broadway musicals. We had listeners in California, Rhode Island, and even in India! I wonder if Ryan Seacrest has listeners in India. Take a step back, Seacrest... your catchphrase, "Seacrest Out" may become your new fate. 

This morning, Jennifer and I went to Canvas Church after a quick coffee fix at Starbucks. The church service is held in a movie theater and I was delighted to hear a familiar Hillsong song playing as I walked through the doors. On our way home from church, Jennifer and I were talking about California (home sweet home) and lo-and-behold, the vehicle in front of us had a Cali license plate. Imagine finding your favorite box of cereal misplaced in the pasta aisle. Even if that doesn't make sense, just play along with me. It was that level of excitement. So, I creepily took a picture of the truck and here is proof: 
**I hope this isn't awkward or illegal**

No comments:

Post a Comment